We use our smartphones for all things in life. Here's a step-by-step process to find and print your artwork from your iPhone.
Step 1: Locating the .zip File To locate the downloaded .zip file on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Locate and tap the Files app on your iPhone. It's represented by a blue folder icon and is typically found on your home screen or within the Utilities folder.
Step 2: To extract the JPEG files from the .zip file:
- Tap the .zip file to open it within the Files app.
- Look for an option to extract or unzip the file. You may see an icon resembling a folder with an upward-pointing arrow. Tap this icon to extract the contents of the .zip file.
- The extracted JPEG files will either be placed in the same location as the .zip file or in a new folder if the .zip file contained multiple files.
- To confirm successful extraction, navigate back to the folder where the .zip file was located and check for the presence of the individual JPEG files.
Step 3: Printing the JPEG Files:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone. Look for the multicolored flower icon, which is typically found on your home screen.
- Tap on the "Albums" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the album that contains the extracted JPEG files. This album may be named after Threadmama.com or the specific folder you extracted the files into.
- Tap on the album to open it and view the individual JPEG files.
- Select the JPEG file you wish to print by tapping on it.
- In the bottom-left corner, tap the share icon (a square with an upward-pointing arrow) to bring up the sharing options.
- Scroll through the sharing options and tap "Print."
- Configure the print settings, such as the printer, number of copies, and any other desired options.
- Tap "Print" to initiate the printing process.